A sermon, occasioned by the death of Major Gen. Alexander Hamilton [electronic resource] : who was killed by Aaron Burr, Esq., vice president of the United States, in a duel, July 11, 1804. : Preached, in Christ-Church and St. Peter's, Philadelphia, on Sunday, July 22d, 1804, / by James Abercrombie, D.D. one of the Assistant Ministers of Christ-Church and St. Peter's. ; Published by request
- Abercrombie, James, 1758-1841
- Philadelphia : Printed and published, by H. Maxwell, North Second-Street, opposite Christ-Church, 1804.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vii, 2 unnumbered pages, 4-53 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- With a half-title.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5641).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 5641
View MARC record | catkey: 3757518