A sermon, preached in Bolton, December 30, 1802, at the funeral of Rev. Phineas Wright, pastor of the church in that town [electronic resource] / By Moses Adams, A.M. minister of Acton. ; To which is added, the character of the deceased, by the Rev. Daniel Chaplin, of Groton. Together with a relation of the circumstances attending the death of Mr. Wright. Subjoined at the particular request of the people late of his charge
- Adams, Moses, 1749-1819
- Boston : Printed by Manning & Loring, no. 2, Cornhill, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chaplin, Daniel, 1743-1831
- Last page blank.
"Appendix"-- p. -27.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3629).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3629
View MARC record | catkey: 3757616