The Addisonian miscellany [electronic resource] : Being a selection of valuable pieces, from those justly celebrated and classic works, the Spectator, Tatler, and Guardian. : To which is prefixed, the life of Joseph Addison, Esq. : Designed for the school and the library
- Addison, Joseph, 1672-1719
- Boston : Printed for Joseph Bumstead. Sold by him at no. 20, Union-Street: by Thomas and Andrews, Newbury-Street; by E. and S. Larkin, Wm. P. and L. Blake, W. Pelham, and C. Bingham, Cornhill, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 1 unnumbered page, 10-321 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm
- "The contents."--p. [323-324].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 16
View MARC record | catkey: 3757629