Memoirs of the late Rev. Jonathan French, A.M. of Andover, in Massachusetts, who departed this life suddenly, 28th July, 1809.--Æt. 70 [electronic resource] / By Timothy Alden, A.M. honorary member of the Massachusetts Historical Society, the Society for the Promotion of Agriculture, Arts, and Manufactures, in the State of New-York; the Massachusetts Humane Society; and the New-York Historical Society; and principal of the Young Ladies' Boarding Academy, in Newark, New-Jersey
- Alden, Timothy, 1771-1839
- New-York : Printed by J. Seymour, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 22 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19330).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 19330
View MARC record | catkey: 3757740