A sermon, preached August 24, 1808, at Sandwich; before the scholars, and at the request of the trustees of the academy in that place [electronic resource].
- Allyn, John, 1767-1833
- Cambridge [Mass.] : Printed by Hilliard & Metcalf, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sandwich Academy (Sandwich, Mass.)
- Related Titles:
- Duty of teaching children out of the sacred Scriptures, and of conversing with them on religious subjects
- Caption title: The duty of teaching children out of the sacred Scriptures, and of conversing with them on religious subjects. A sermon.
Attributed to John Allyn in Shaw & Shoemaker.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16831).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 16831
View MARC record | catkey: 3757830