The American ladies pocket-book for the year 1810 ... [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia] : Published W.Y. Birch, Bradford & Inskeep, Philadelphia; and Inskeep & Bradford, New-York. Where is published also, The gentleman's annual pocket remembrancer. J. Bioren, printer, 
- Physical Description:
- , 3-, 92-140 pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50907).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50907
Drake, M. Almanacs, 10838
View MARC record | catkey: 3757881