An address of the Yearly Meeting of Friends, held at Baltimore, to Thomas Jefferson, president of the United States [electronic resource] ; and his reply
- Corporate Author:
- Baltimore Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends
- [New York] : Samuel Wood, printer, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 45 x 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, Gerard T. and Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826
- Address signed: Gerard T. Hopkins, clerk. Jefferson's answer signed and dated: Th. Jefferson. Nov. 13, 1807.
Samuel Wood printed at New York City in 1807.
Text in two columns; printed area, including ornamental border, measures 41.3 x 24.0 cm.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12626).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 12626
View MARC record | catkey: 3758323