The comparative advantages of the ministerial profession [electronic resource] : delineated in a discourse delivered at the ordination of the Rev. Nathan Parker, over the South Church and Parish in Portsmouth, September 14, 1808. / By Aaron Bancroft, A.M. pastor of a Congregational Church in Worcester
- Bancroft, Aaron, 1755-1839
- Portsmouth, N.H. : Printed at the Mirror Office, opposite the market. By S. Sewall, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Willard, Joseph, 1741-1828, Porter, Huntington, 1755-1844, and South Church (Portsmouth, N.H.)
- Related Titles:
- Ordination sermon by the Rev. Aaron Bancroft
- Half-title: Ordination sermon by the Rev. Aaron Bancroft.
"Published at the request of the committee of the parish."--verso of title page, p. .
Printer's device on title page.
Last page blank.
"Charge by the Rev. Joseph Willard, of Boxborough."--p. -26.
"The right hand of fellowship by the Rev. Huntington Porter, of Rye."--p. -31.
Errata slip pasted to verso of title page.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14413).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 14413
View MARC record | catkey: 3758331