A dissertation on the chymical properties and exhilarating effects of nitrous oxide gas [electronic resource] ; and its application to pneumatick medicine; : submitted as an inaugural thesis for the degree of doctor of medicine. / By William P.C. Barton, A.B. of Philadelphia; honorary member of the Philadelphia Medical Society; member of the Philadelphia Medical Lyceum; and of the Philadelphia Linnean Society. ; [One line in Latin].
- Barton, William P. C. (William Paul Crillon), 1786-1856
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, at the Lorenzo Press, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 2 unnumbered pages, 95 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Barton, Benjamin Smith, 1766-1815, Barton, William, 1754-1817, and Smith, Samuel Stanhope, 1750-1819
- Dissertation Note:
- p. [v].
- Dedicated to Benjamin Smith Barton, M.D., William Barton, and Rev. Samuel Stanhope Smith., With a half-title., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14456).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 14456 and Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 144
View MARC record | catkey: 3758467