The practicability of suppressing vice, by means of societies instituted for that purpose [electronic resource] : A sermon, delivered before the Moral Society, in East-Hampton, (Long-Island.) September 21, 1803. / By Lyman Beecher, pastor of the church in that place
- Beecher, Lyman, 1775-1863
- New-London: (Connecticut.) : Printed by Samuel Green, 1804.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 5 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm
- "Appendix. The following is the substance of the Constitution of the Moral Society, in East-Hampton."--p. [25-28].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5827).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 5827
View MARC record | catkey: 3758571