Beers' almanac, for the year of our Lord 1807 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for lat. 41. 56 N. long. 73. 46 West ... / By Andrew Beers, philom
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824
- Poughkeepsie [N.Y.] : Printed by Bowman, Parsons & Potter. Sold also by the post-riders and merchants, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : 1 illustration ; 16 cm
- The Anatomy is the only illustration., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9951).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9951 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 6231
View MARC record | catkey: 3758595