A new system of practical arithmetic [electronic resource] : containing a large proportion of examples in federal money, in each rule throughout the work : particularly calculated for the use of schools in the United States / compiled by Titus Bennett
- Bennett, Titus
- Philadelphia : Printed by Bennett and Walton, 1808.
Whitehall [Pa.] : Dickinson.
- 2nd ed., corrected and improved.
- Physical Description:
- 200 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14479).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 14479
View MARC record | catkey: 3758646