The self-interpreting Bible [electronic resource] : containing the sacred text of the Old and New Testaments : translated from the original tongues, and with the former translations diligently compared and revised : to which are annexed, marginal references and illustrations, an exact summary of the several books, a paraphrase on the most obscure or important parts, an analysis of the contents of each chapter, explanatory notes, and evangelical reflections / by the late Reverend John Brown
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1806
- New-York : Printed by Sage and Clough, for Robert McDermut, 1806.
- 2nd American ed.
- Physical Description:
- [1,012] pages : illustrations ; 43 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, John, 1722-1787
- In double columns.
The New Testament has special t.-p., with imprint: New-York : Printed by Hopkins and Seymour, for Robert McDermut, 1806.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9983).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9983
View MARC record | catkey: 3758724