The Holy Bible [electronic resource] : containing the Old and New Testaments, with the Apocrypha : translated out of the original tongues, and with the former translations diligently compared and revised ... to which are added, an index, an alphabetical tables of all the names ... tables of Scripture weights, measures, and coins
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1810
- Philadelphia : Mathew Carey, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 1,080 pages, 8 leaves of plates : illustrations, map
- Additional Creators:
- Fletcher, John, 1729-1785
- "A concise view of the evidences of the Christian religion, by J. Fletcher": p. -1076.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19516).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 19516
View MARC record | catkey: 3758740