Psalms, carefully suited to the Christian worship in the United States of America [electronic resource] : Being an improvement of the old versions of the Psalms of David. : [Three lines from Luke].
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- Uniform Title:
- Psalms of David imitated in the language of the New Testament
- Whitehall [Pa.] : Printed for W.W. Woodward, Philadelphia, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-350 pages ; 12 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English and Psalms of David, imitated in the language of the New Testament
- Caption title: The Psalms of David, imitated in the language of the New Testament., Joel Barlow's revision of Isaac Watts' metrical version. Cf. Benson, L. The American revisions of Watts's Psalms (Philadelphia, 1903)., Includes indexes to first lines (p. [iii]-xiv) and subjects (p. -350)., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9979).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9979
View MARC record | catkey: 3758813