A discourse, delivered before the members of the Salem Female Charitable Society, September 27, 1810, being their tenth anniversary [electronic resource] / By Lucius Bolles, A.M. Pastor of the First Baptist Church in Salem, Mass. ; Preached and published at the request of the Society
- Bolles, Lucius, 1779-1844
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by Thomas C. Cushing, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Salem Female Charitable Society (Salem, Mass.)
- "Salem Female Charitable Society. State of the Society at the close of the year 1809 ... Rules and regulations for the government of the children ... Bill of fare."--p. -16.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19583).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 19583
View MARC record | catkey: 3759033