Memoirs of the life of the Rev. William Tennent [electronic resource] : formerly Pastor of the Presbyterian Church at Freehold, in New-Jersey: : in which is contained, among other interesting particulars, an account of his being three days in a trance, and apparently lifeless. / Extracted from the "Evangelical intelligencer" for the year 1806
- Boudinot, Elias, 1740-1821
- Trenton : Published by James Oram. H.P. Russell, printer, Morris-Town, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages ; 17 cm
- Related Titles:
- Evangelical intelligencer, Life of Tennent, and Life of the Rev. William Tennent
- Caption title: Life of the Rev. William Tennent., Running title: Life of Tennent., "The following memoir was published many years since in the Evangelical magazine, printed at Philadelphia. It was drawn up by the late venerable president of the 'American Bible Society,' Dr. Boudinot, who was the intimate friend of Mr. Tennent ..." See Boudinot, E. A memoir of the Rev. William Tennent ... (Springfield, Mass., 1822?), This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19609).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 19609
View MARC record | catkey: 3759148