Oration, pronounced at Lancaster, July 4, 1806, in commemoration of the anniversary of American independence [electronic resource] / By Samuel Brazer, Junior. ; [One line from Shakespeare] ; Published at the unanimous request of the company, engaged in the celebration
- Brazer, Samuel, 1785-1823
- Worcester [Mass.] : Printed at the press of the National Ægis, by Samuel Cotting, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 24 cm
- "Copy right secured."--verso of title page.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10032).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10032
View MARC record | catkey: 3759281