An address to the government of the United States, on the cession of Louisiana to the French [electronic resource] ; and on the late breach of treaty by the Spaniards: : including the translation of a memorial, on the war of St. Domingo, and cession of the Missisippi [i.e., Mississippi] to France, drawn up by a French counsellor of state. ; Entered according to act of Congress
- Brown, Charles Brockden, 1771-1810
- [Philadelphia] : Published by John Conrad, & Co. no. 30, Chesnut Street, Philadelphia; M. and J. Conrad, & Co. no. 140, Market-Street, Baltimore; and Rapin, Conrad, & Co. Washington City. H. Maxwell, printer, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 92 pages ; 21 cm
- Attributed to Charles Brockden Brown in BAL.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3881).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3881
View MARC record | catkey: 3759341