A dictionary of the Holy Bible [electronic resource] : containing an historical account of persons ... forming a sacred commentary, a body of Scripture history, chronology, and divinity, and serving ... as a concordance to the Bible / by John Brown ; to which are added, for the first time, notes, historical, literary and theological
- Brown, John, 1722-1787
- Pittsburgh : From the Ecclesiastical and Literary Press of Zadok Kramer, 1807.
- 2nd American ed.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations, maps
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12220).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 12220
View MARC record | catkey: 3759368