The Christian pilgrim [electronic resource] : Containing an account of the wonderful adventures and miraculous escapes of a Christian, in his travels from the land of destruction to the New Jerusalem
- Boston : Printed and published by Samuel Avery, no. 29 Marlboro'-Street, opposite the Old South Meeting-House, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 224 pages : illustrations ; 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688
- An adaptation for children of John Bunyan's Pilgrim's progress., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19675).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 19675 and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 134.5
View MARC record | catkey: 3759492