Bunyan's Pilgrim's progress, versified [electronic resource] ; for the entertainment and instruction of youth. / By George Burder, author of Village sermons, &c.
- Burder, George, 1752-1832
- Hanover, N.H. : Printed by Moses Davis, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-60 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688
- Related Titles:
- Pilgrim's progress, in verse
- Caption title: The pilgrim's progress, in verse.
Preface, p. [iii]-iv, signed: G.B. Islington, Dec. 17, 1803.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12239).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 12239
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 136.3
View MARC record | catkey: 3759502