Oriental customs, or, An illustration of the Sacred Scriptures [electronic resource] : by an explanatory application of the customs and manners of the Eastern nations, and especially the Jews, therein alluded to : together with observations on many difficult and obscure texts, collected from the most celebrated travellers, and the most eminent critics / by Samuel Burder
- Burder, Samuel, 1773-1837
- Philadelphia : Printed and published by William W. Woodward, 1804.
- Woodward's 1st American ed.
- Physical Description:
- 431 pages ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Illustration of the Sacred Scriptures
- Page 155 incorrectly numbered 145., Includes indexes., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5949).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 5949
View MARC record | catkey: 3759537