At a meeting of Trinity Lodge, January ll, 1808, present, the officers of the Grand Lodge, of the state of New-York, and a numerous assemblage of visiting brethern, an address, by Brother Burrell, [i.e., Burrill] chairman of the committee, who were instructed to devise and prepare, a suitable piece of plate, as a token of gratitude from the lodge, to B. P. M. John Vanderbilt, Jun. ... [electronic resource].
- Burrill, William
- New-York: Printed for Trinity, Benevolent, and Fortitude Lodges : From the press of Brother H. C. Southwick ... 5808, [i.e. 1808]
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 32-41 pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Freemasons. Trinity Lodge (New York, N.Y.) and Freemasons. Grand Lodge of the State of New York
- With, as issued, Vanderbilt, John, d. 1842. An oration, delivered on Monday XXVIIIth December ... New York, 1808., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14623).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 14623
View MARC record | catkey: 3759606