An oration, pronounced on the thirtysecond [sic] anniversary of American independence, at Barre, in the county of Worcester, July 4, 1808 [electronic resource] / by Joseph B. Caldwell, A.M. ; To which is added an appendix, containing fourteen spirited resolutions adopted on the occasion. ; [Two lines in Latin from Cicero].
- Caldwell, Joseph B. (Joseph Blake), -1811
- Published at Worcester [Mass.] : By Isaiah Thomas, Jun. Isaac Sturtevant, printer, July--1808.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 25 cm
- Related Titles:
- Oration, pronounced on the thirtysecond anniversary of American independence
Oration, pronounced on the thirty-second anniversary of American independence
- "Voted, unanimously, that the foregoing resolutions, be published, as the sense of this meeting, in Thomas's Massachusetts spy, and as an appendix to the oration this day delivered. Attest, Francis Blake, secretary. July 4, 1808."--p. 31.
Last page blank.
"After the oration was delivered, the Hon. Salem Town was called to the chair, and the following resolutions ... adopted by the unanimous vote of the whole, consisting of more than six hundred Federal Republicans, from various parts of the county. Among whom were our representatives in Congress from both districts, and many other official characters."--Appendix, p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14629).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 14629
View MARC record | catkey: 3759673