Worlds displayed, for the benefit of young people, by a familiar history of some of their inhabitants [electronic resource] : [Four lines of Scripture texts].
- Campbell, John, 1766-1840
- Windsor, (Vt.) : Published by H.H. Cunningham. 1808. C. Spear, printer, 
- Second American edition. Corrected and improved.
- Physical Description:
- 69, 2 pages
- An allegory.
"The design of this little book is to impress the minds of young people with the importance of time and eternity, and to exhibit the close connexion that there is betwixt them. ... The first edition having gone off in less than four months encourages me to publish a second ..."--Preface, p. [iii]-iv, signed: John Campbell, Edinburgh, February 25, 1800.
"Pious meditations."--2 p., at end.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14635).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 14635
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 154.6
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 977
View MARC record | catkey: 3759709