An oration, on the past and present state of our country [electronic resource] ; delivered before the Tammany Society, or Columbian Order, on their anniversary, the 12th of May, 1802. / By Brother James Carson. ; [Four lines from Churchill] ; Published by order of the Society
- Carson, James, -1816
- Philadelphia : Printed by Robert Cochran, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tammany Society, or Columbian Order (Pa.)
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1999).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 1999
View MARC record | catkey: 3759797