A friendly visit to the house of mourning [electronic resource] : [Eleven lines of quotations].
- Cecil, Richard, 1748-1810
- Boston : Printed and sold by Manning & Loring, no. 2, Cornhill.--, 1805.
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages ; 14 cm
- Attributed to Richard Cecil in the Dictionary of national biography.
"Just published, and for sale at Manning & Loring's bookstore, no. 2, Cornhill, The pilgrim's progress. ..."--p. 72.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8155).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 8155
View MARC record | catkey: 3759863