To my fellow citizens [electronic resource].
- Chapman, Henry Henley, 1764-1821
- [Annapolis?] : [publisher not identified], [1806?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 20 cm
- Responding to accusations made by Edward Hamilton against the author and Bazil M'Pherson regarding events following the seige of Yorktown.
Signed on p. 12: H.H. Chapman.
Pages 13-24 contain testimonials dated at Charles County and Annapolis, Md., between Aug. 1782 and Jan. 1806.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10112).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10112
View MARC record | catkey: 3759915