The Christian economy [electronic resource] / Translated from the original Greek of an old manuscript, found in the island of Patmos, where St. John wrote his book of the Revelation
- Hartford : Printed by John Babcock, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 1 unnumbered page, 20-70 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm
- "Books lately printed and for sale by John Babcock."--p. [71-72].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 308).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 308
View MARC record | catkey: 3760071