Speech of De Witt Clinton, delivered in the Senate of the state of New-York, on the 31st January, 1809 [electronic resource].
- Clinton, DeWitt, 1769-1828
- Albany : Printed [by Solomon Allen, Jun.] at the Register Office, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Giles, William Branch, 1762-1830, New York (State). Legislature. Senate, and United States. Congress (10th, 2nd session : 1808-1809) Senate
- United States. Act to enforce and make more effectual an act, entitled "An act laying an embargo ..."
- Embargo, 1807-1809—Speeches in Congress
- United States—Foreign relations—Great Britain
- Great Britain—Foreign relations—United States
- New York (State)—Politics and government—1775-1865
- United States—Politics and government—1801-1809
- United States—History—War of 1812—Causes
- Related Titles:
- Mr. Clinton's speech
- Caption title: Mr. Clinton's speech.
The Albany register was printed by Solomon Allen, Jun. at this time.
Includes, p. 21-23, Clinton's "Resolutions," followed by the votes on those resolutions in the Senate and Assembly.
"Speech of William B. Giles, delivered in the Senate of the U. States, on the bill more effectually to enforce the embargo laws."--p. -56.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17233).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 17233
View MARC record | catkey: 3760198