To the public [electronic resource] : The trustees of the College of New-Jersey feel the painful task imposed upon them of stating to the public the material facts ...
- Corporate Author:
- College of New Jersey (Princeton, N.J.). Board of Trustees
- [Trenton?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Bloomfield, Joseph, 1753-1823
- Related Titles:
- To the members of the faculty of the College of New-Jersey
- Account of the "insurrection" by students at the College of New Jersey in April 1807, including a statement "To the members of the faculty of the College of New-Jersey."
"Signed in behalf of the Board of Trustees, Joseph Bloomfield, governor of New-Jersey, and president, ex-officio, of the corporation. Attested, John Maclean, secretary."
Text printed in four columns.
Title and text suggest this is not the item described by Shaw & Shoemaker as 13438.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13438).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 13438
View MARC record | catkey: 3760307