The Constitutions of the ancient and honorable fraternity of Free and Accepted Masons in the state of New-York [electronic resource] / collected and digested by order of the Grand Lodge
- New-York : Published by Southwick & Hardcastle, no. 2, Wall-Street, Anno Lucis 5805 [i.e., 1805]
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of the State of New York
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8471).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 8471
View MARC record | catkey: 3760528