The navigator, or, The trader's useful guide in navigating the Monongahela, Allegheny, Ohio, and Mississippi rivers [electronic resource] : containing an ample account of these much admired waters ... a concise description of their towns ... with particular directions how to navigate them ... : to which is added, an account of Louisiana ...
- Cramer, Zadok, 1773-1813
- Uniform Title:
- Pittsburgh : From the press of Zadok Cramer, 1806.
- 5th ed., much improved and enl.
- Physical Description:
- 94 pages : illustrations, maps ; 17 cm
- First-4th ed. published as: Ohio and Mississippi navigator.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10224).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10224
View MARC record | catkey: 3760687