Memoirs of Richard Cumberland [electronic resource] / written by himself ; containing an account of his life and writings, interspersed with anecdotes and characters of several of the most distinguished persons of his time ...
- Cumberland, Richard, 1732-1811
- New-York : Printed by D. and G. Bruce for Brisban & Brannan, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 355 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10239).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10239
View MARC record | catkey: 3760770