An oration, delivered before, and published by the request of the medical faculty of Maryland [electronic resource] : at their last biennial congress, in the city of Baltimore, on the 6th day of June, 1805; / by John B. Davidge, A.M. M.D. ; [Two lines in Latin].
- Davidge, John B. (John Beale), 1768-1829
- Baltimore : Printed by John West Butler, corner of Gay and Water Streets, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Medical and Chirurgical Faculty of the State of Maryland
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8295).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 8295
View MARC record | catkey: 3760944