The Gospel plan, or, A systematical treatise on the leading doctrines of salvation [electronic resource] : intended to encourage sinners to believe in Christ, and to direct believers how to obtain the conforts of the Gospel and to make progress in a life of religion / by William Davis
- Davis, William Cummins, 1760-1831
- Philadelphia : Printed for Hopkins and Earle, 1809.
[Philadelphia] : Fry and Kammerer.
- Physical Description:
- x, 628 pages ; 23 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17346).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 17346
View MARC record | catkey: 3760978