The history of Sandford and Merton [electronic resource] : embellished with elegant plates, : for the amusement and instruction of juvenile minds. / By Thomas Day, Esq
- Day, Thomas, 1748-1789
- New-York : Published by Richard Scott, bookseller, no. 243 Pearl-Street. [A]. Walker, printer, New-Brunswick, N.J., 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 106 pages, 8 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, R. (Richard), 1733 or 1734-1793
- Abridged by Richard Johnson.
Pagination includes  leaves of wood-engraved plates.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17351).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 17351
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 271.5
View MARC record | catkey: 3760989