A discourse, delivered in Providence, September 6th, 1804 [electronic resource] : before the Female Charitable Society for the Relief of Indigent Widows and Children. / By Theodore Dehon, A.M. Rector of Trinity Church, in Newport
- Dehon, Theodore, 1776-1817
- Providence : Printed by Heaton and Williams, 
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 20 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6139).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 6139
View MARC record | catkey: 3761071