A Description of the most remarkable beasts [electronic resource] : for the entertainment of children
- Windsor [Vt.] : Printed by O. Farnsworth, sold wholesale and retail at the Windsor Book-Store, 1809.
- First Vermont edition.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 95 mm
- The lion -- The leopard -- The tiger -- The wolf -- The camel -- The rein-deer -- The roebuck -- The elephant -- The crockodile [sic] -- The camelion [sic] -- The monkey -- The civit cat -- The otter -- The sea-hourse -- The porcupine -- The fox -- The bear -- The baboon -- The wild boar -- The tortoise -- The dog -- The ox -- Bison, or wild ox -- Questions.
- Pictures of animals with verse captions., Pages  and  blank; pasted to wrapper., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17377).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 17377, Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 281.3, and McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 1071
View MARC record | catkey: 3761160