A pickle for the knowing ones, or, Plain truths in a homespun dress [electronic resource] / by Timothy Dexter, Esq
- Dexter, Timothy, 1747-1806
- Newburyport [Mass.] : Printed for the author, 1805.
- 2nd ed. with large additions.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Related Titles:
- Plain truths in a homespun dress
- "Appendix in honor of Timothy Dexter, Esq.": p. 25-29., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8321).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 8321
View MARC record | catkey: 3761176