A new guide to the English tongue [electronic resource] : in five parts. ... : The whole being recommended by several clergymen and eminent schoolmasters as the most useful performance for the instruction of youth. / By Thomas Dilworth, author of The schoolmaster's assistant; Young book-keeper's assistant, &c. &c.
- Dilworth, Thomas, -1780
- Philadelphia : Printed, and sold by John Bioren, no. 88 Chesnut Street, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages : illustrations, 1 portrait ; 18 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17387).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 17387
View MARC record | catkey: 3761226