The schoolmaster's assistant [electronic resource] : being a compendium of arithmetic, both practical and theoretical : to which is prefixt, An essay on the education of youth ... / by Thomas Dilworth
- Dilworth, Thomas, -1780
- New York : Printed by Lewis Nichols for Thomas S. Arden, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 196 pages : portrait
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50288).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50288
View MARC record | catkey: 3761229