T'andernacken [music] : for five instruments ATTBB / anon. [early sixteenth century].
- [London] : London Pro Musica Edition, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (4 pages) + 5 parts ; 32 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Bernard, 1949- and Kongelige Bibliotek (Denmark). Manuscript. 1872
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The renaissance band ; v. 1
- Anon. setting in five parts of a traditional Dutch melody. Preface by Bernard Thomas suggests crumhorns, recorders, trombones, viols and rebecs in whole or broken consorts as suitable instrumentation. and Source: Ms.1872 in the Royal Danish Library.
View MARC record | catkey: 376125