Documents, G.K., accompanying the report of the Commissioners appointed for the amicable settlement of limits with the state of Georgia [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by William Duane & Son, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Commissioners on the Georgia Mississippi Territory Ceded to the United States
United States. Congress. House
- "10th February, 1803, published by order of the House of Representatives."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5288).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 5288
View MARC record | catkey: 3761337