A discourse, delivered at Lebanon, in Connecticut, on the fourth of March, 1805, at the new meeting-house [electronic resource] ; before a large concourse of respectable citizens, met in honor of the late presidential election of Thomas Jefferson. / By Elder Nehemiah Dodge, of Middletown
- Dodge, Nehemiah, 1769-1843
- Norwich [Conn.] : Printed by Sterry & Porter, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Church and state no more one, but twain: A discourse, &c.
- Caption title: Church and state no more one, but twain: A discourse, &c.
"Supplement. ... in answer to some of the questions, which honest enquirers will be likely to ask."--p. -42.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8339).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 8339
View MARC record | catkey: 3761392