Report of the case John Dorrance against Arthur Fenner [electronic resource] : tried at the December term of the Court of Common Pleas, in the county of Providence, A.D. 1801. To which are added, the proceedings of the case Arthur Fenner vs. John Dorrance / carefully compiled from notes correctly taken by several gentlemen who were present during the whole course of the trial
- Dorrance, John, 1747-1813
- Providence : Printed by Bennett Wheeler, and sold at his office, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 116 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fenner, Arthur, 1745-1805
Rhode Island. Court of Common Pleas (Providence County)
- "Case commenced ... by John Dorrance, esq., against Arthur Fenner ... charging the defendant with having, falsely and maliciously, slandered and defamed the good name, fame and reputation of the plaintiff" and "case commenced by His Excellency Arthur Fenner, esq., charging the defendant with having published a false and scandalous libel against the plaintiff."--p. 2 and 
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2156).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 2156
View MARC record | catkey: 3761421