Minutes of the Baptist Dover Association [electronic resource] : held at Upper King & Queen Meeting-House, Virginia. October 8th, 9th, & 10th--1803
- Corporate Author:
- Dover Baptist Association (Va.)
- Richmond : Printed by John Courtney, Jun. opposite the Court-House, 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Webber, William, 1747-1808, Semple, Robert B. (Robert Baylor), 1769-1831, and Greenwood, James, 1749-approximately 1813
- Signed on p. 8: William Webber, moderator. Reuben Ford, clerk.
"Circular letter," prepared by Robert B. Semple and James Greenwood, p. 8-12.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3742).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3742
View MARC record | catkey: 3761431