A sketch of the medical topography of Lexington and its vicinity ... [electronic resource] / by Benjamin W. Dudley
- Dudley, Benjamin W. (Benjamin Winslow), 1785-1870
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas and George Palmer, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages ; 21 cm
- Dissertation Note:
- M.D. University of Pennsylvania 1806.
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10320).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10320
View MARC record | catkey: 3761499