Duties payable on goods, wares, and merchandize, imported into the United States of America [electronic resource] : from and after the 30th June, 1800. The duties of tonnage, rates of fees, drawbacks, &c. With the necessary forms for the direction of merchants, masters of vessels, and others, during business at the custom-house. Revised by Edward I. Ball, clerk of exports
- New-York : Printed by James Oram ..., 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 4-47 pages ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ball, Edward I.
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4120).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 4120
View MARC record | catkey: 3761539